Thursday, September 2, 2010

Two Weeks and Counting!

WOO HOO!!!

I'm EXCITED to announce that to date we have raised $590 for JDRF!!


That is VERY exciting, but we are still short for our team goal. I know that we can do it!

You still have up to the day of the walk to get donations so make calls, email/snail mail letters, sell sneakers, whatever you need to do (short of robbing a bank of course!) to met your personal goal and help us reach our team goal. Also, don t forget to recruit additional walkers for our team.  Walk day is going to be great so don t let your family, friends, or neighbors miss out!

I am putting our T-Shirt order in tomorrow so please let me know by tomorrow if you
plan on walking with us.Your support means so much to us!  I can't wait to see the look on
Lovebug's face when she see's all of you there for her!!

If you have any questions please contact me.
Thank you for all your hard work and support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Heather that is great! Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to see pix from Walk Day.